First entry to the Eigenharp ALPHA competition.
A small piece created on the TENORI-ON, from my new show Ti-To-Tis – Dance and Music for Babys.
(babies from 0 to 3 years listen to live acoustic and electronic music, “dance” with two dancers and “play” with an actor/ puppetier, all around a magic clock; Ti-To-Tis – magical lights, ilusions and fantasy on a comfortably atmosphere.
- Linnstrument Ableton Lightshow
- Command-line tutorial for musicians using SendMIDI and ReceiveMIDI
- Announcing the ReceiveMIDI tool
- Stand for LinnStrument
- Suzanne on LinnStrument with Parva synth (Leonard Cohen cover)
- SendMIDI 1.0.6 is now available
- LinnStrument performance at NAMM 2017 Stick Night
- Announcing the SendMIDI tool
- Interview: Geert Bevin On MPE & Creating A New Standard Of Musical Expression
- Small Number of Refurbished LinnStruments for Sale
- Same Place Again (Instrumental) played on LinnStrument 128
- Smaller, more affordable LinnStrument 128
- Futuresonus Parva analog poly-synth with LinnStrument demo
- Jeremy Cubert plays LinnStrument
- LinnStrument Control – Initial Release