Today we released firmware version 1.2.5 for LinnStrument, you can get the detailed changes and the installers from here:
This release brings better compatibility with certain MIDI hosts and has a few little improvements.
These are all the changes since version 1.2.4:
- Bug fix: some LEDs could sometimes flash brightly when exiting Per-Split Settings, Global Settings, and Octave/Transpose, and at the end of a OS update. Fixed.
- Bug fix: when a note was released, a MIDI pressure message of zero value was sent after the Note Off message. It should have been sent before the Note Off. Fixed.
- Bug fix: it is possible to start LinnStrument in Low Power mode by holding Octave/Transpose while connecting power, useful when first connecting to an iDevice. Previously, if Update OS mode was on when this was done, Update OS mode mode would not be automatically turned off. Fixed.
- Bug fix: sometimes a MIDI message could be sent with a slight time delay between its individual bytes, causing some receiving devices (particularly Linux systems) to misinterpret the first part of the message as incomplete. Fixed.
- Bug Fix: in low power mode, Polyphonic Pressure with a value of zero would not be sent. Fixed.
- Bug Fix: Switch 1 and Switch 2 would sometimes light after returning from sleep. Fixed.
- Bug Fix: if Sleep mode was set to enter sleep after a period of inactivity, it was possible to enter Sleep even while holding a note for a very long time because the delay timer didn’t recognize Note Off messages. Fixed.
- Bug fix: when holding the Octave/Transpose switch to enable low power mode at startup, the Octave/Transpose page was shown instead of the normal Performance Mode lights. Fixed.